Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Never Regret Something that Made you Smile

... When my friend left for her out of country year. I made her a notebook with pictures of us (there are about 5 of us who are close, we all go to the same school, church,...) sayings, verses, funny things, letters... and then some was left for her to do while she was down there. Well yesterday, I got to see the notebook, and how much she had done (I made her a new one for Christmas!) and that saying was in there NEVER REGRET SOMETHING THAT MADE YOU SMILE! ...and a bunch of other ones (=

Today, I said goodbye to her. it was sad, but at the same time, not. I got to spend about two weeks with her. It was an amazing time, but I am glad that she is able to go back.

Sunday, we dropped James off. It is different now, but it hasn't really set in yet. I have got to talk to him on the phone, and that has been really nice. I miss him, but I am glad that he is back there.

Well, I had better get going...I might have a snow day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment