Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Camp

Wow!

Camp has been going well! I love it! It is really tiring during the day, but right now I am fine! Tomorrow, I am taking over, as my friend is leaving for vacation! Just me and seven fourth and fifth graders! They are really well behaved kids! At least, they haven't acted up..yet!

Tonight, my friend is over! I haven't seen her in such a long time! So it is nice to hang out! I just wanted to drop a word to say how camp is going!

Please pray for me, and any unsaved children that I might have! Tomorrow, is crazy hat day! I am excited. I don't get points for wearing a crazy hat, so I am doing something a little different and some of my fellow friends who are also working there this week- we are doing pig tales- UP high! And I am putting colorful ribbon in my hair! My team colors are yellow and green. And I am adding white! I will have to upload pictures at the end of the week!

Well, I am going to do some stuff with my friend!

Thanks for reading and praying! What can I say? I have team spirit!

Go Divers! (=

No comments:

Post a Comment