Tuesday, July 14, 2009

You know what?


MY GOD IS AMAZING!!

Here is a list of a FEW of the things he can do:

1. Move mountains
2. Save me
3. Make the ocean
4. Work miracles
5. Have the sun rise and set
6. Make the moon and stars appear
7. Keep everything running- like the earth from coming too close to the sun so that we all don't die.
8. Let's me live
9. Answers my prayers.
10. Listens to little me- when there is a whole universe he is out there running BUT he has time for me.
11. Listens to anyone's prayers
12. Let's me talk to him about anything.
13. I can call him my Father, and
14. Run to him about anything
15. He doesn't have "office hours" he is there anytime- all the time
16. He provides
17. He heals
18. He is mercifully
19. He is gracious
20. Never gives up on me
21. Created the beautiful plants, and trees, and butterflies


....there is SOO much more that MY GOD can do!
What can your god (tv, people, books, Hollywood, music, etc.) do? When it all comes down to it, are they going to care about you? Would they die for you? My God died for me. and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment