Saturday, February 21, 2009

Today, there was a blood drive in memory of my dad. Funny thing is, my dad was never one for needles! It was extremely successful! Over 200 people were helped. (Each person that donates, helps 3 people!!)

Last night, someone broke into my house. Scary huh? Lucky thing is...it was my older brother!! He came home for the weekend to surprise us!! He had one of his friends, with whom he graduated come and pick him up, and then he came home. Funny thing, we weren't home! So he called me and mom. Hwas in our other car, and he met us at a gas station and we said hi to him..then he went to hang out with some friends! It is so awesome!

I haven't blogged in the longest time. I am sorta busy, basketball for my team has unfortunately finished. (SAD!) But our other teams are still going, so that is fun! Now it's just school and more school.

Today at the blood drive someone had on a shirt that said something along the lines of a blood donor saved my life. That was Christ! He died for you and for me. It's so hard to wrap my brain around how he rose from the dead. It is all so impossible, yet he did it for me! (and you!)

Well, since my older brother is home, that means I should get going. The puppies are really big! I will have to post pictures soon...but for now, I want to go find some food (I am usually always wanting something to eat!!), and play the Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment