Thursday, March 5, 2009

Something my friends and I look forward to all school year long, has finally arrived!!!...our basketball tournament. Our school hosts it, and then we get school off on Friday, and it is a bunch of schools and it is so cool! Our girls are going to the championship, and our guys won the game they played tonight, so tomorrow we will find out if our guys are going! Excitement is in the air! Right before our tournament, we have Spirit Days, where we have special chapels, game time, and we get to dress up! I was Snow White( one of the days!) and I had a Prince, an evil Step-mother, and a Witch! It was pretty cool! My friends and I had a great time. The messages were good. Talking about having faith, but what are we putting our faith in? Don't just put your faith in faith! And then tonight, someone spoke at the chapel that all of the teams are supposed to come to, and it was such a good message! Talked about spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ, and it made me realize some things about myself. I live here, and then there are others who are out being persecuted for their faith, and I have all this freedom to share the Word of God, and I don't! It's such a terrible thing. So that was interesting. It has been a long day! I am at my friend's house right now, so I had better get going...it's almost 11pm and we are going to go find something to eat....yea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment