Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some thoughts...

Today was just another day. I woke up, took a shower, read my Bible, got ready for school, went to school, and went to my different classes- and all that it includes....

Lately on the radio, I have heard this really cool song.
"I don't want to go through the motions,

I don't want to go one more day,
without your all-consuming passion inside of me,
I don't want to spend my whole life asking
what if I had given everything,
instead of going through the motions"

I don't want just another day. Every day should be something that is going to be something I want to remember. Or simply just winning the battle for Christ that day.

After school my friend and I went to the cemetery where my daddy is. It was a enjoyable time. We talked about memories we had of the past two years through this roller coaster of our lives. We just got to sit next to his grave and talk and laugh. It was a memorable time. Then we walked around and looked at the different people and their names. It's weird, because we were walking around and looking at these peoples markers, and someday someone might look at mine.
When you and I die, what is someone going to say about us? Will someone remember us for loving God, always being a trustworthy friend, someone they could count on? Or will they think of us as the deceitful person, who you could never trust. I really hope that you know God, and that people will remember you for being someone they could count on. There is a song that says..." I wanna leave a LEGACY, how will they REMEMBER ME?" How will they remember me? How will they remember you?



I got a text from a friend..in it, it said...
" *God is too wise to make a mistake, and too good to do wrong*" ....
I really liked that, because my God, He will never fail me, and He ALWAYS has a perfect plan!

By the way friend...I had a great day with you!! (= (pumping water...haha!)

1 comment:

  1. I had a great day with you too! You truly are a gift from God.

    ReplyDelete