Sunday, April 5, 2009

Summer&my amazing family...


Summer is coming soon! I have less than 40 days of school left. (not counting weekends and all that!) It is so exciting! Although, that means that there are going to be at least 2 papers, and then exams...but my brother would say that he doesn't even want to hear about it, and then tell me about all he goes through up at West Point...


brothers...can't live without them! I love my brothers so much. They are here to protect me, and make fun of me, and love me. I used to want a sister, or be the oldest, but if I was the oldest, I wouldn't have the best older brother...I am sorry for all the people out there who don't have James as a brother...you are missing out! And then the little guy. He is so funny, James has taught him some things to say to make fun of me, but I know that, that little guy will always be here for me...And then they are the most forgiving. I am apoligizing to them a lot, and they ALWAYS forgive me....well...ya... in the end...always. I love my family... <3>


Well.... so long for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment