Saturday, May 30, 2009

He Graduated!!








Oh yeah... my little brother graduated!! He received the Bible Memory Award, which is pretty sweet! (= And I told you how he was playing little boy blue. So there he is!! WHAT A CUTIE!

So do you ever think that your summer is going to be like so boring, and then all of the sudden it is full of some exciting (and not so exciting) places to go and people to see? I am doing so much this summer! Family vacation, helping in a camp, my friend coming home from out of the country, seeing friends from Ohio, and tons of other stuff. It is turning into a really busy summer. I like those kind!

My aunt is here with us for the weekend! So we went for a walk, we played with my brother's baseball toy, ate with my cousin and her boyfriend, and play the Wii. We tested out our ages on the wii. I was 38- don't be like whoa! If you have never tried it before, I dare you too, because it's not all that easy. I have been pretty far up there, and yea anyway. My mom was 29 last time she did it. Lucky her!

I was reading in my Bible last night Ecclesiastes. I finished reading it, but the other day, I read in Chapter 3 about how 'to everything there is a season. A time to laugh, A time to cry,' Just how there is all different times for things. God has made different seasons for our lives. So, we went through a valley, but sometimes we are on a mountain. Have you heard Michael W. Smith's new song "Mighty to Save"? My mom loves that song, and so do I.

"Saviour, He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever
Author of Salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus Conquered the grave"

So, I hope that everyone who reads this has a great weekend! I hope that it is God-honoring, and tons and tons of fun!

P.S.

Some of you might think that my Isabella and Kristina stories are crazy. But oh well! You'll probably get to read another one on Monday night, because we are having a sleepover!! Since Monday is the last day of academic school, we will have time to party! hehe! Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment