Wednesday, September 1, 2010

School started today! It was just like we had a long vacation, it doesn't seem like much has changed! It wasn't a very hard day, just basically listening to different teachers tell us different things and rules, and changes, and just lots of things like that!

I was wondering what to "fear" God means. I think that maybe I know. - Having a deep respect for HIM and a love that means I will obey HIM. In Proverbs 31, it talks about how, "Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who FEARS the LORD, she shall be praised." So that got me thinking about what it meant to fear God. Another verse that I found recently was Psalm 90:17, which talks about the beauty of the Lord coming upon us. I don't know about you, but I want to be beautiful to the LORD!

Well, I had better get going! I have school tomorrow! (Weird to be back!)

No comments:

Post a Comment