Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Day to Relax

                                                                 It's Saturday!!

I got to sleep in, and just be lazy today. It was so nice just to be able to hang out today. We went to town to do some errands, and stuff like that. My friend, saw this singing card that was like a Jamaican  guy singing, "Don't worry, be happy now." and she won't stop singing it in her "Jamaican" voice. 

It's really cold here. Probably around freezing. I am excited because I only have one and a half days of school left before Thanksgiving Break!! And did you know, less that 40 days till Christmas! It's really hard to believe!! 

Oh, the other day, my friend, whom I am living with, KICKED ME IN THE FACE!! She has steps in her room, that lead up to my room, and I was sitting on them, and she was attempting to dance, and I leaned down, and WHAM! She kicked me. It was an accident- but still! Good times! 

Last night on the way home from basketball practice, the stars were SO amazingly beautiful. I love stars! So, we got out of the car and looked at them. It was fun, but freezing!!

Well, I had better get going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment