Friday, November 14, 2008

It's Friday!

It's Friday today, and it's the weekend. That means I am supposed to be excited, but yet I am not that excited.I had basketball practice today, it was good! I can't wait for our first game. I mean I know we aren't ready to play yet, we still have some work to do, but I can't wait!! It's going to be a good season. 

My dad got put on oxygen today. The hospice nurse and aide came.  Also, my dad's parents, and his sister were here to see him today, and my dad's brother, who was in Sweden, called today. So that was nice. When Pastor Matt visited on Wednesday, he read 2 Timothy 4:6-8 to my dad, and now my mom reads it to him everyday. 
2 Timothy 4:6-8 says,
" For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course I have kept the faith. Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing." 

I have a bad headache- actually it is getting better, maybe the medicine I took is kicking in. 
Well, I am going to watch a movie with my sister... well sorta sister. It's one of the seven other kids in this house... 

1 comment:

  1. Allie and family,
    Our prayers have always been with you all. The Lord Our GOd is blessing us through you all. We have watched and prayed from afar and are truly in awe at the strength you have. I was my"daddy's little girl" also, I know first hand how your feeling, however your dad is a awesome man of God, as was mine , he is leaving you all a great legacy of "Jesus Christ" which is the most important thing your dad can leave you. Allie you are growing in Christ and with this experience you can be an incredible role model to our young girls. That is a blessing for all us mothers. Please let your Mom and Dad know our prayers and thoughts are with you all. Thank them for their strength and walk in Christ, with God's grace and mercy they and you kids have been amazing. We are respect you for it.
    "Well, done thou good and faithful servant"
    I can Only Imagine what it will be like.
    Prasie God for All things.
    Love and Prayer in our Savior Jesus Christ.
    The Wittenbrader Family

    ReplyDelete