Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another Snow Day!!

Today was another snow day! But I wasn't even going to school today...so! Today is my Dad's Birthday, well would be if he was still alive. So I was going to go down to the hospital to see the doctor who helped my dad, and then go visit a few nurses on his floor. So I am going to be doing that tomorrow.

So today, after the weather cleared, my older brother and i went Christmas shopping. We got some presents we needed to get. I can't share though...sorry!

I have to go wrap my mom's Christmas presents, and Beck's!! Oh, and some more friend's. I have a lot to do!!

Can you believe that Christmas is in 8 days?!!!
And that my awesomely amazing friend is flying home tomorrow is exciting enough to make me want to...I don't know....

No comments:

Post a Comment