Monday, December 22, 2008

People caroled to me!!

I have been really busy! I have been a lot of places!

I was at my friend Cork's house for a night, and then I went back to my "home away from home" for a night, and then I was at my friend ( who just had the surgery) I was at her house for dinner. And now, I am home.

Cork, and my friend who just got home from being out of the country, they came over on Saturday, and we had a bunch of fun! Cork cut her hair! It was soo long! So we- Cork- cut it. I helped a bit, well cleaning up, and getting her hair went- oh she was able to donate 11 inches, so I helped blow dry it! Theresa thought is was gross! oh well...

Amanda, the one who had the surgery is doing pretty well. It was fun to go and visit her. I missed her! We exchanged Christmas presents, and ate, and talked.

People from our youth group came and caroled to us. So that was cool.

Last night when I was at McL house, people came and caroled to us there, too! It was really cold out there last night! We had a snow fight, well mainly my older brother pushing us into the snow, and us landing face first, and all different ways!

Well, I have a lot more to say, but I am going to get going.

Sometime, I will write and tell more. Oh and put on pictures!!

And my friend, Beck, who has the blog, told you all how we are going to see the Nutcracker! Well I am really excited!!

1 comment:

  1. heyy you!
    Yea the Nutcracker is going to be so fun! Can't wait to see you all then. And maybe tonight I'll see you, too. Love you -delia

    ReplyDelete